Wednesday, March 31, 2004

Human Body and Mind - Interactive Site
I just came across this great site, and I cannot quit playing the interactive games! This Human Body and Mind site is very educational, and interesting. Students would definitely be engaged in the activities, and would be able to have a clear visual of what they are learning in school. The puberty section has a great demo that shows the effects of puberty on both the male and female body. One of my favorite activities was the Senses challenge. It was challenging and engaging. I am also a huge fan of the skeleton Game.

This site fits with the constructively approach, as it allows students to be active in their own learning. I would use this site in a grade 8-11 classroom, in health or science. This site is a great example of technology actually improving learning. It would not be an addition to a lesson, simply to incorporate technology. The technology used in these activities has a purpose. I had so much fun playing around on this site ... you should check it out. Very cool!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home