Sunday, February 01, 2004

Cool Math!
I have never liked math. It stresses me out, and basically drives me crazy! But I suppose, that sometimes it can be cool. A lot of kids get frustrated when doing math, and they do not experience it as fun. I found this interactive site that has a bunch of cool math games, and some of them are actually quite fun! Lemonade stand is my personal favorite, because of the real life application. This site involves many different types of problem solving, and also involves many of the multiple intelligences. It has a teacher and parent section, and includes lessons as well as games. The only thing that I found annoying on this site was the commercial aspect. There are ads for the sponsors on every page. If you ignore these, however, the site is really good.

Cool Math

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home