Thursday, January 15, 2004

Excellent Health Sites!
The subject area that I am most interested in is Health. I also feel as though this is one of the most neglected subject areas in most classrooms, regardless of the amount of time that is allotted for it by the curriculum guide. I think that students need to have access to accurate and honest information, and these excellent sites can help to provide this. The first is a very informative site about eating disorders. It is the best site on this topic that I have ever seen. The second is a great site for parents, teachers, and students. It has a separate section for kids, and for teens that is very easy to understand and answers questions that many young people may have about their bodies, and general health. I hope that these are useful.
Anred (Eating Disorders)
Kids Health

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home